“Summer” is a topic which brings myriad of pictures and childhood memories for me. If I had to jot them down, it probably would be a long long post….but as much as I dislike the heat, humidity and harassment it brings with it, there are some things which are at their best when the Sun is at his worst 😛
Playing all day during the long summer vacations, relishing yummy mangoes, enjoying cold ice-creams and staying put on the hot fiery afternoons….lovely Nostalgia!!
Summers are the season for the blooming of the gulmohar trees. Roadsides streaming with the yellow and red flowers and the fiery red blossoms standing stark against the dull trees are a treat to watch 🙂
Well, this is called “Saving the best for the last”. Summers have forever been synonymous with Mangoes for me and trust me the sweet juicy fruit is much more than just a fruit in India then. Its a craze!! Ranging from milkshakes, salads,aamras,sweets to marmalades and jams….you name it and we have already put a mango in it 🙂 But the best way to relish a Mango is to eat it with your hands…direct!! Its messy, its sweet, its juicy and its FUN 😀
P.S: How can I forget my Frozen Sweeties??
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (mizrhi.wordpress.com)
- Gift of Summer “Mango” (monasohail.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (autumninbruges.wordpress.com)
- Summer… (apanangipally.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (jayjaysfavorites.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (robertjhorton.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (kalebankdundee.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge – Summer (shambolicliving.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Summer (seraphim6.wordpress.com)